Monday, September 1, 2008

The Fantasy World of Britney Spears Perfume

{There are lots of people that we encounter in our lives that we end up Normal 0 MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} exchanging gifts with~There are copious numbers of individuals that we meet in our lives that we end up switching over gifts with~There are many individuals that we come across in our life that we end up giving gifts to~There are various individuals that we come across in our time that we wind up giving gifts to~There are different persons that we stumble upon in our lives that we wind up conferring gifts to~There are plenty of folks that we bump into in our lives that we end up exchanging gifts with}. From time to time this is an easy job and other times it is not. I have one girlfriend that I see things for each time I am out shopping. She has many interests and pastimes so it is uncomplicated to find things that she will be pleased about. I have three sisters. Two of them I also can find things very easily for, but the oldest one is rather difficult to buy for. She is a shopper and she is very rich. If she sees something she likes she purchases it I didn’t know she liked Britney Spears perfume though. Let me tell you this story.

More than a few years ago my sisters and I started a custom of going out for drinks and swapping gifts for each other’s birthdays. This is our time to visit without kids or husbands. Our birthdays are stretched throughout the year so this makes for a grand way to get closer to on what is going on in each other’s life. Last year when we got together I was wearing some of the Britney Spears perfume that my spouse gave me for Christmas. While I said hello to my oldest sister with a hug she revealed that I smelt good. She made the same comment when we said goodbye to each other.

Her birthday was the next one we were to celebrate so I was determined that the next time I went shopping I would buy her a Britney Spears perfume. It is not something that I would normally decide to buy for somebody else as it is more than often such a personal choice but the fact that my sister liked it and that they are relatively cheap made me go for it. I had never become aware of the fact that my sister wore any perfume, so I had not thought this as an alternative before. The next time I went to the store shopping I looked at the Britney Spears gift sets.

Britney Spears perfume is available today in five different varieties, all of which are women’s fragrances: Curious, Curious in Control, Fantasy, Midnight Fantasy, and Believe. The first Britney Spears perfume was Curious, released in 2004. It is a classic perfume for the non-classic female, a youthful preparation, with sweet Louisiana magnolia, homage to the Britney’s native state, just right for my sister. Believe on the other hand, is a sensual and affectionate combination of exotic florals and seductive amber.

The bottles themselves are very nice-looking sitting on a vanity or dresser. The perfume is in small bottles that have multi-faceted glass silhouette. I bought a Britney Spears perfume set that incorporated a small bottle of perfume a bottle of cologne and a tube of body lotion.

When we met for my oldest sister’s birthday I observed that she was wearing Britney Spears perfume. I pointed it out to her and she said that she had liked it so much on me that she had purchased herself a small bottle. She had to laugh when she unwrapped the gift set I had bought for her. She was very happy with it. I said to her that once again she had just gone out and bought what she wanted, but at any rate it was something that had to be replenished. The best thing about this entire situation is that at least now I know I have a fall back gift for her if I cannot locate anything else.

Did you like our article about Britney Spears Perfume? Are you ready to purchase? Follow the link Britney Spears Perfume Store.

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2008 Woman's Topic