Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Coach Factory Outlet Store For All

You can get your Coach handbag cheaply at Coach factory outlet store.  So why pay more for the same thing?  We lived on a farm so it was a big deal to go into the larger city that was a half hour drive from our house to go shopping. It would be a special treat to be able to go with mom.  She would always make it a special day because we got to pick out one item of clothing and we went out to lunch. It was always so much fun that I think I associate good times with shopping.

My oldest sister also loves to shop. She and her husband have a great deal of money so she does a lot of buying also. She still remembers her roots and never pays full price for anything. We often go to sales and outlet malls together to spend time shopping and catching up. The last time we shopped were at at big departmental store and there was big sales going on.

I am not one that needs to have brand name items, but I did see a coach handbag that was on clearance sale for a great price. I told my sister that I needed a new purse and I thought I would buy it. She told me to wait until we went to the coach handbag outlet.

When we arrived at the coach handbag outlet they did have a wide selection of purses, however the majority of them were from the last season. The prices were remarkably low; however they did not have the style that I had seen at the department store. I told my sister that I was going to buy the one from the department store when we went back to get my vehicle.

Coach outlet is great but sometime they lack the selection.

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2008 Woman's Topic